Research Assistant II- Knight and Qiao Lab's
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60684
Research Assistant II- Knight and Qiao Lab’s
Thank you for your interest in Loyola University Chicago. To view open positions, please enter your search criteria below. You may view all open positions by not specifying any search criteria and selecting the “Search” button.
Bookmark this Posting
Apply for this Job
RESEARCH ASST II
Maywood-Health Sciences Campus
Is this split and/or fully grant funded?
Duties and Responsibilities
A position is available in Drs. Katherine Knight/Liang Qiao’s laboratories for highly motivated candidates who are interested in vaccine development for Clostridium Difficile. Candidates with prior experience in molecular cloning, virus production and animal experimentation are encouraged to apply.
Minimum Education and/or Work Experience
Minimum Education: Required: Bachelors Degree Preferred: Masters Degree Specify Degree(s): Biological or physical sciences Minimum Experience: Required: 1-2 years of previous job-related experience Preferred: 3-5 years of previous job-related experience
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and established procedures.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and consistency.
- Ability to communicate verbally.
- Ability to finish tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to deal calmly and courteously with people.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Ability to work on routine job with interpersonal contact skill.
- Ability to interact with internal and external constituents.
Preferred: 3-5 years of previous job-related experience
Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Internet and email applications.
Required operation of university owned vehicles
Does this position require direct animal or patient contact?
Ventilation, Animals, Infectious Diseases
Special Instructions to Applicants
Quick Link for Posting