Sr. Salesforce Applications Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Summary of Duties:
• Develop Apex Classes, Triggers, Standard and Custom controllers, Visualforce pages, Custom Objects, Workflows, Validation Rules, Process Flows and other custom functions to automate tasks, business processes, and efficient multi-channel case routing on the Service Cloud and Sales Cloud platforms.
• Leverage Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles in system and application design to deliver optimized interaction between inter-related external systems as well as applications on the Salesforce Service Cloud Platform (loosely coupled system).
• Migrating applications from Salesforce classic to Salesforce Lightning and developing applications in Salesforce Lightning edition.
• Developing re-usable application components on industry standard frameworks and design patterns in conformity with the open computing principles.
• Working with stakeholders to gather requirements that effectively capture business objectives.
• Performing detailed analysis of technical and business requirements, as well as tradeoffs between usability and performance needs, and making recommendations to product owners and key stakeholders.
• Collaborating with cross-functional development and business teams and leveraging APIs to design, build, and maintain high quality integration solutions that are extensible and reusable.
• System integration using third party and custom developed tools, including but not limited to Qualtrics, Verint Verba, MS Exchange, CISCO UCCE, XMedius Fax, and MessageLabs, custom ASP.NET applications, and SQL Server databases.
• Developing highly functional, extensible, and scalable custom solutions in an integrated development environment across multiple development platforms, including Eclipse, Force.com, Salesforce UI, TFS, Visual Studio, SQL Server, etc.
• Developing and implement strategies for leveraging emerging application development technologies, including AI, Big data Analytics, Mobile IT, ALM, APM, and Cloud computing.