Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners — in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at .
The HR Technology & Reporting Team at SiriusXM + Pandora, serves as a key resource for all HR systems and reporting. Guided by organizational goals and priorities, the Senior Analyst, HR Technology & Reporting will provide first line support to analyze, maintain and troubleshoot human resource information systems. You will focus on the end to end production support for Workday and other HR systems and help take our systems to the next level by continuing to expand the footprint. You will work across departments and geographies, interacting with our partners in HR, Payroll and Enterprise Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day systems support for Workday and other HR systems including troubleshooting data and system issues, recommending solutions and implementing enhancements and fixes within the context of approved methods.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and quick resolution of daily issues escalated from HR Operations and HR COEs.
- Act as the Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touch points with HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Talent, Payroll and Time Tracking, dashboards, embedded analytics and calculated fields.
- Execute standard and complex reporting requests in collaboration with the Analytics team.
- Execute the full range of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions, including business process configuration, security administration, and system updates.
- Supported systems include, but are not limited to:Workday Core HCM, Onboarding, Benefits, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Performance & Goals, Absence and Learning
Jobvite applicant tracking system, Avature
Interconnectivity of these applications to downstream systems
- Lead short and mid-size projects that require the application of independent judgement.
- Apply skills in requirements definition, functional specifications, analysis and design, system setup and configuration, testing, data conversion and deployment.
- Support HR Technology involvement with:Workday Releases
Annual and mid-year compensation events
Goal Setting & Performance
Talent Reviews and Succession Planning
Benefits Open Enrollment
ACA and EEO-1 reporting
- Applies in-depth specialization in HR systems to recommend and implement process improvements that create efficiency and scalability.
- Understand and adhere to SOX compliance guidelines within SiriusXM + Pandora with regard to security and business process workflow changes.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by performing regular maintenance and system audits.
- Contribute to change management efforts related to HR Technology systems.
- Interacts with team and peers to communicate complex information effectively.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 4-5 years of Workday Core HCM experience including business process management and security administration, with focus in one or more of the following areas: Benefits, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Talent management (Performance & Goals, Career Development Planning, Succession Planning), Absence or Learning management
- Workday production support experience, time spent in a steady-state organization with a mature system in place
- Advanced Workday report writer and calculated field skill capabilities
- Work experience demonstrating performance of requested abilities, including analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous Workday implementation experience preferred
- Exposure to Workday Advanced Compensation Shared Participation, Workday Learning, Workday Talent Management, Workday Recruiting a plus
Requirements and General Skills:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrated clear communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to communicate complicated details effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work independently or within a team with limited guidance; proactive and able to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail, ability to recognize and recommend improvement.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and business needs
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Workday HCM support, including reporting and calculated fields
- Microsoft Excel skills that show solid proficiency in pivot tables, v-lookups and charts
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.