Technology Lead - US - 60192BR
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60629
Hyperion EPM Admin
Technology Lead – US
Infosys is seeking a Hyperion EPM Consultant with application administration experience on Linux. The position will primarily be responsible for supporting all Hyperion EPM applications like planning, financial management, BI and FCCS. The selected candidate should be able to install and maintain the Oracle Hyperion EPM products on Linux (RHEL 6.5+) operating system. Troubleshoot issues in the production environment as part of production support, assisting with daily maintenance and operations of the consolidation and reporting analytic solutions Participate in the design and implementation of new solutions. Interact with business and IT to ensure that all required operating environments are functioning properly and within established policies
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Chicago, IL or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 8+ years of Information Technology experience
- 5+ years of Hyperion EPM solution experience
- Experience in Hyperion planning, Financial management, Smart view required
- Hands on experience installing Linux RHEL 6.5 or higher
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Adept at developing and maintaining user security application security in conjunction with general network security
- 4+ years of experience with application development and support
- Experience in cloud EPM solutions a big plus
- Server administration and support on Windows and Linux RHEL OS
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
- Experience managing team size of 2-3 would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
State / Region / Province
Infosys Public Services is an Equal opportunity