Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60290
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects everything we work for (wealth, health, happiness) with the lives we want. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading HR tech company and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
You proved yourself as a star product designer at startups, Fortune 500 companies and top Creative Agencies. You have the design chops to amaze and the vision and business acumen to position product design in a way that inherently makes people pay attention. You re a persuasive designer who inspires and consistently produces outstanding, award-winning design competitors copy. If this is you, keep reading because we re excited.
We re looking for an experienced and profoundly engaged Product Designer (UX/UI), based in Chicago, IL or virtually, responsible for reimagining employee experiences for 26m users and their families and shipping the next generation of transformative, integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise products. The Product Designer will apply a strong design POV, deep understanding of user experience and set the bar for quality and innovation at Alight. For individual projects, they will work with Product Designers, Prodcut Mangers and Engineers to integrate business requirements into design strategies, interaction, and visual solutions. A balanced understanding of strategy, usability, interaction and visual design is a must. We know that takes all types of people and believe diverse backgrounds and experiences creates a stronger Alight.
The individual will be involved in the following critical activities:
- Collaborating with a world-class team of UX designers, UI designers, Content designers & UX researchers
- Designs creative solutions for real world problems that help people and organizations thrive
- Crafts user scenarios, user flows, information architecture (IA) and pixel-perfect mockups and prototypes that include compelling interactions for websites, mobile apps, native apps and more
- Prototype, test, and iterate on designs; evaluates usability of existing systems as well as preliminary designs
- Presents research, strategy and design work to internal clients for review
- Collaborates effectively with developers, strategists, product managers, executives, Creative Directors and other designers to craft solutions for a variety of different platforms and industries
- Facilitates collaborative client discovery and design workshops and participates in ideations
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight
Employer’s Job# R-8936
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.