Insurance Consulting Practice Vice President
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60290
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Insurance Consulting Practice Vice President to join our team in Chicago, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
The Insurance Consulting Practice Leader will drive go-to-market business consulting activities and be the Practice’s senior subject matter expert and thought leader advocate for both internal and external leaders. They will utilize their deep knowledge in Insurance and Consulting and NTT Data’s portfolio (Insurance Transformation, Life & Annuity, Property & Casualty, Reinsurance, Digital BPaaS for Insurance, and IFRS 17 Compliance) to develop/drive practice offerings and oversee the internal and external Practice go-to-market strategy. This leader will be a key collaborator with other NTT Data lines-of-business/portfolio leaders, internal sales and client leadership, and clients viewed as a transformational agent driving a practice focused on delivering business outcomes. This is a highly visible role, and we seek someone who can understand opportunity it presents and who has the skills and ability to be an entrepreneurial leader in a growth focused environment.
Additional Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Leverage digital innovation and emerging technologies to solve complex business, regulatory, and organizational challenges
- Utilize Insurance understanding of market trends and technology evolutions to be viewed as a thought leader
- Possesses aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts, defining offerings and driving go-to-market programs
- Collaborate with senior business and technology partners and C-level clients identifying trends, communicating competitive actions, and presenting strategic implications
- Experience creating thought leadership and white papers and presenting in this area of expertise is preferred
- Bachelor s degree required and MBA degree preferred
- Big 4 Consulting experience is desired
- 10+ years of experience managing complex business consulting relationships within Insurance vertical
- 5+ years leading a Consulting Practice with responsibilities including go-to-market strategy, portfolio offerings, practice efficiency and client experience
- Practice leadership experience to include responsibilities spanning people, process and technology with an eye toward business transformation
- Experience developing business and related technology strategies, roadmaps, and go-to-market initiatives
- Able to travel up to 50% of time
Basic Required Qualificatio
Employer’s Job# 650628900A4
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.