Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
DEERFIELD, IL 60015
If you’re looking for your next employment opportunity, contact Robert Half Technology to find out more about becoming a Desktop Support Specialist in an innovative and fast-paced work environment. To be successful in this role, you should be a creative problem solver and have great interpersonal skills as you will be supporting C-Level Executives. This Desktop Support Specialist role is located in the Deerfield, Illinois area and is a temporary to full-time opportunity.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
• Provide IT support for Windows, Microsoft Office, and a variety of other applications used internally
• Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
• Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
• Provide Zoom and video conferencing support
• Experience working in a Microsoft shop supporting iPad/Mac and PC devices
• Prior experience providing support for video conferences and Zoom
• 5-8 years of experience supporting end users with various hardware and software issues
• Background in installing and configuring operating systems and business applications
• Excellent customer service and organizational skills
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: DEERFIELD, IL
Date Posted: October 26, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01310-0011567968
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT