Platform Technical Support Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60606
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here
At Crowe LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver creative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our dedication to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Crowe is hiring for a Platform Technical Support Analyst that will be responsible for providing 1st level end user (internal and external) technical support. The support will be for Crowe platform applications via phone and email or other means.
- Assist/support end users with basic tasks to help ensure the application platform provides the greatest benefit.
- Work closely with Level 2 support teams to communicate chronic issues reported by the end users, test prospective new releases, suggest administrative enhancements, and work to improve the overall value of the application.
- Accountable for meeting established service level agreements and managing application governance process and procedures. Provides training to other IS Staff when necessary.
- Availability for application support during non-business hours may be required, especially during busy season.
- Create and update knowledge base articles for internal and external use
- Ability to manage projects successfully to help deploy ongoing tax applications
- Knowledge of software and hardware technologies
- Demonstrates teamwork and collaboration within Audit & Tax Support team, across IS and Audit & Tax Business Unit groups.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates excellent communications skills in technical writing, training, and making group presentations
- Ability to work effectively across a geographically dispersed team
- A two-year degree in CIS/MIS or related field experience is required. BA/BS preferred
- Customer service training/experience with relevant application certifications is highly desirable.
- Estimate an annual average of 10 to 15% overtime. Overtime will be required in order to meet critical deadlines and during busy season months.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Information Services (IS): Information Services manages the firm’s infrastructure design and security, project management office, architecture, enterprise application services, client service and infrastructure and administration.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
MORE ABOUT CROWE:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country’s best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.