Sales Project Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Carpentersville, IL 60110
Sales Project Engineer – Carpentersville, IL
OTTO – designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in the USA.
Our Sales Project Engineer will perform a variety of Sales duties to ensure continuous development and growth of International Sales.
Specifically, the Sales Project Engineer will:
• Responsible for supporting objectives for sales consistent with overall company objectives.
• Provide support to the International Sales Manager, OTTO, independent manufacturer’s representative and distributor organizations to ensure the assigned sales objectives are achieved.
• Build strategic relationships by visiting customer’s, representatives & distributors regularly.
• Requires the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and manage direct and indirect resources.
• Monitors major opportunities and provides assistance where needed to capture the business.
• Must have excellent project management skills and be detailed oriented.
• Must have relevant experience and knowledge of electro-mechanical switch products.
• Ability to work with customer engineering for design-in to support new projects and convey requirement to Product team.
• Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
• Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
• Must have the ability to work with internal Engineering for product development.
• Provide market feedback to management including competitive position, new product opportunity, forecasts and long-term planning objectives.
• Must travel internationally as needed. Support international trade shows as needed.
• Assist with other related duties as required or assigned.