Press Brake Operator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Roselle, IL 60172
Brake press operators produce parts from metals and plastics using computer numeric controlled (CNC) equipment that will make precession bends according to blueprints. Operators will make set-ups, adjustments to speeds, material thickness, appropriate tonnage and tooling for each part being formed. They will make sure that machine is working well on full capacity, is well-maintained and producing quality products making periodic checks on formed parts; ensure if product is ready for next operation.
Job skills and requirements.
• Mathematical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Mechanical and technical skills
• Attention to details
• Inspect and maintain equipment with safety requirements
• Read blue prints and engineering specifications
• Perform inspections using calipers, protractors and measuring angles
• Capable of doing repetitive movements
• Daily standing position and lifting variety of parts, sizes and weights. (Up to 60 lbs)
• High School diploma and at least 3 years of experience in Fabrication
Benefits begin the 1st of the month after 30 days. Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options. 401K, vacation, life and disability insurance benefits as well.
*We participate in E-Verify.
*We are an equal Employment Opportunity Provider.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your resume to HR@mrprint.com for consideration