Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago , IL 60659
- Oversee the study and treatment of patients with emotional, mental or psychological disorders.
- Manages and directs the activities of behavioral health services.
- Ensures all Behavioral Health operations are in compliance with clinical guidelines.
- Provide leadership to the Counseling Team (staff and interns) through clinical supervision and reviews, consultation, training and support.
- Evaluate individual and overall team performance on a regular and ongoing basis; use collected data and information to make needed improvements including adjustments as needed to Therapists’ caseloads and work assignments to maximize quality of care and staff productivity.
- Ensures participant and program goals (program, financial, personnel, professional development, and training’s) are met in accordance with established contract program policies and procedures. Actively participates in the development of program budgets and monitors program performance according to set budget guidelines.
- Monitors assigned supervisees’ performance goals and professional development in accordance with agency and contract expectations.
- Conducts semi-annual performance evaluations for counseling team; proactively identifies and resolves performance issues.
- Recommends employees as appropriate for recognition or professional development.
- Assures staff and program goals (clinical, financial, personnel, professional development, and training) are met in accordance with established program policies and procedures, contract expectations and state law.
- As part of the Counseling Services team, conducts and organizes staff and intern training’s and services in accordance with IL requirements and contract expectations.
- As part of the Clinical Care team, conducts and organizes staff and intern’s training’s and inservices in accordance with IL requirements and agency expectations.
- Actively participate with hiring and orientation process of new staff members.
- Co-coordinate ongoing supervision with the counseling internship supervisor to ensure the intern’s supervisor’s performance goals are met.
- Participate in professional development networks and associations to stay abreast of emerging trends and best practices.