Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oakbrook, IL 60181
Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc. (LAN)
Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc. (LAN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc., is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department at 713-266-6900. For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the Law
Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc. (LAN) is a full-service consulting firm offering planning, engineering and program management services. Founded in 1935, LAN has grown from its humble beginnings as a small Houston firm to a national leader in the heavy civil infrastructure engineering industry. A division of LEO A DALY, an international architecture/engineering firm, LAN has access to the expertise of nearly 800 professionals in 31 offices across the country.
“Our purpose is to continuously improve the quality of life in the communities we serve.”
• Track and research RFQs, RFPs, and other project opportunities.
• Prepare Statements of Qualifications, Letters of Interest, SF330’s and Proposals.
• Support preparation of marketing materials, presentations, and press releases.
• Coordinate and gather information from internal team members and external sub- consultants.
• Update CRM/Vision database (Resumes, Project Descriptions, Registrations, etc.)
• Demonstrated writing ability (proposals, press releases, articles, marketing copy).
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign.
• Valid Driver’s License
Apply Here: https://www.Click2apply.net/3mx2wdq6r6fmgn64