Technical Supervisor for COVID Testing Lab
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Normal, IL 61790-1300
Under the supervision from the Lab Director, assist with duties in the COVID-19 molecular testing section at the Laboratory as part of the COVID-19 initiative called SHIELD Illinois. These include primary data review, overseeing the testing staff, making sure SOPs and compliance are being performed accurately, performing quality control on buffer solution and master mixes, inventory management and uphold a safe work environment by wearing the required PPE.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
1. Data review and reporting results
2. On-site and is accessible to testing personnel at all times
3. Perform quality control and calibrations needed for PCR instrument
4. Ensure all testing personnel is following the proper protocol
5. Train staff on all facets of the laboratory process
6. Oversee inventory management process
7. Make sure the lab is fully compliant at all times
8. Provide necessary documents for the lab director to review