Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Elmhurst, IL, USA Req #615
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. ?is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent.? We are an? Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. ? Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.? M/F/V/D?
Scheduling Coordinator (Crew Scheduler)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the scheduling of hours and station assignments for all street employees.
- Organizes the number of ambulances that are on the roads and assigns teams to each ambulance.
- Runs demand analysis reports.
- Ensures full coverage when short staffed.
- Responsible for processing payroll:? verifying all time sheets, payroll codes, monitoring overtime, resolving discrepancies in hours with managers, and running payroll reports for Vice President.
- Monitors employee certifications/licenses.? Makes sure all employees are current and notifying station managers if up for renewal.? Will remove employees from roster if their certifications/licenses have expired.
- Enters all certification/license information and expiration dates for all employees on crew scheduler.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organization and follow through.
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Extreme patience is necessary.
- Good customer service and conflict resolution abilities.
- Must be computer literate, especially Excel.
- Familiarity with Dispatch system helpful.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. ?