Enterprise Account Executive II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Sycamore, IL 60178
The Enterprise Account Executive II is the catalyst behind Frontier Communications’ success as an organization. As an experienced, consultative sales professional, the Enterprise Account Executive II is responsible for protecting and growing revenue performance within our current Medium to Large Enterprise segment. This is achieved by managing an assigned base of existing customers as well as selectively acquiring new customers.
The Enterprise Account Executive II is expected to develop credibility in understanding customers and prospects requirements through a deep understanding of their business drivers, objectives and challenges, and to propose solutions to those requirements comprised of Frontier’s comprehensive portfolio of information and communications technology solutions.
For existing assigned customers, the Enterprise Account Executive II is charged with developing strategies and tactics to increase customer retention, improve customer satisfaction, and grow revenue.
Your role as an Enterprise Account Executive II includes:
- Retain and grow our current customer base
- Selectively acquire new customers
- Manage and optimize current revenue of existing customer base through retention activities, new product sales, and strategic technology migration
- Accountable for incremental growth in assigned module(s) consisting of customers in single or multiple vertical industries
- Manage both pre- and post-sales support resources throughout the sales cycle to retain and leverage customer relationships, provide business solutions, and expand existing revenue base
- Pre-Sales: Solutions Sales Specialists and Sales Engineers
- Post-Sales: Project Managers, Engineers, and Customer Service Advisor
What makes a good Enterprise Account Executive II?
- Retain and grow customer base through building strategic partnerships and approaching opportunities through the customer lens
- Influencing others to act by gaining commitment and agreement on add-on sales solutions
- Ability to articulate client strategies, using industry knowledge to expand business opportunities
- Resourceful and able to overcome obstacles and barriers to find appropriate sales solutions
- Partners with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service
- Foster extensive relationships with existing and new customers within assigned customer module including C-Level Executives, decision makers, influencers and key users
- Retain current customer base and expand revenue through cross/up-sell opportunities
- Develop new revenue opportunities by prospecting potential customers
- Develop and implement comprehensive Account Plans for each assigned customer working with cross-functional partners across Frontier to deliver results
- Improve and maintain current customer satisfaction results (NPS) through engagement and responsiveness to regular surveys and feedback
- Partner collaboratively with paired Customer Service Associate to ensure outstanding customer service and responsiveness
- Establish self as a trusted advisor, providing guidance on strategic initiatives in the position to instinctively know how to provide relevant insights
- Connect client’s business objectives with Frontier Business solutions and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Partner with pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- Minimum of 5-9+ years of business-to-business experience in Medium to Large sized companies with a proven, documented track record of success in:
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Selling individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization
- Telecommunications industry experience(s) a plus
- Minimum of an Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent relevant experience
- Deep understanding of the network attributes, complex communication products, and solutions sought by medium enterprise level companies
- Displays ability to create new demand by proactively bringing new points of view to target accounts
- Can identify and articulate customer value proposition and links solutions to the customer strategy
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to convert qualified leads into sales opportunities
- Strong presentation skills
- Sales cycle management experience, including Salesforce proficiency
- Candidate must possess a valid state driver’s license and have a clean driving record
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.