AV Installation Helper
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mokena, IL 60448
Wynndalco is seeking an AV Installation Helper for immediate hire in the Mokena, IL area. We need an individual who can quickly get positioned on our team and begin delivering services for our customers. One will be working with one or two other personnel. We are seeking part time employees.
Services you will be providing:
• Transporting Interactive Whiteboards, Panels and projectors with a team member between rooms that may weigh up to 200 pounds and other accessories required to complete the service.
• Mostly working with at least one other team member to complete the scope of services required for each project.
• Low voltage wiring organization – no terminating required typically. This may include running cables through conduit or raceway for aesthetic purposes.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• A person who has the ability to lift a device with a team member that may weigh up to 200 pounds
• A person who can read and mark using a tape measure accurately.
• A person that can use a leveling device to ensure a straight mark for mounting of devices.
• A person who is quality driven about his or her work
• Must have reliable transportation and insurance card as well as a valid Driver’s License
• Work with flexible hours
• Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate your scope of work, status updates and other pertinent information to a customer, face to face or via telephone.
• All applicants are required to provide Wynndalco with consent to pre-employment background check which includes an initial drug test and screening. We require on-going, random drug tests as well.
Wynndalco is an integrator and service provider of technology products. Our customers include many of the largest manufacturers of Audio/Visual products in the world. We have seen explosive growth and consistency in this service area and have work available immediately for qualified candidates. Maintaining our stellar reputation with our customers is priority number one and candidates seeking employment with Wynndalco are required to adopt and embody this core value.
For more information about Wynndalco, visit our site at: www.wynndalco.com