Electro Mechanical Assembler
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Roselle, IL 60172
• Install and wire motors, fans, and blowers
• Troubleshoot motor and control systems
• Install subpanels and terminate all connections, following schematics
• Adhere to all quality and safety codes
• Test equipment for proper operation before Quality Control inspections
Skills and Experience Required:
• Ability to read blueprints, manuals, and schematics
• Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to stand for extended periods for time
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
Benefits begin the 1st of the month following 30 days. Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options. 401(k), vacation, life and disability insurance benefits as well.
We participate in E-Verify.
We are an equal Employment Opportunity Provider.