Assembler - Mechanical
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Roselle, IL 60172
The Mechanical Assembler is responsible for assembling complete productions to specification.
• Mechanical aptitude
• 3-5 years’ experience with mechanical/pneumatic assembly
• Good with small tools and hand held power tools
• Ability to lift 50-60 pounds
• Ability to stand for an extended period of time
• Ability to read blueprints a plus
• Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
Monday through Thursday 6:30am – 5:00pm or 5:00pm – 3:30am
Benefits begin the 1st of the month following 30 days. Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options. 401(k), vacation, life and disability insurance benefits as well.
We participate in E-Verify.
We are an equal Employment Opportunity Provider.