Principal Consultant - NetSuite Services (SuiteJobs-PSNA)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lombard, IL 60148
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
/NOTE – hire level/title commensurate with applicable experience./
Why Oracle NetSuite?
One word – transformation.
Transform your career at Oracle NetSuite
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
Grow your NetSuite career – AT NETSUITE!
The Principal Consultant contributes to vertically aligned Delivery Practice of NetSuite Professional Services. You will be part of a team that assists customers with implementing Functional NetSuite Cloud ERP Financials solutions. The role requires heavy interaction with customers, NetSuite implementation teams and partners.
· Gather and document customer business requirements
· Work with customers to configure NetSuite software to support customer business requirements
· Analyze and architect solutions for business requirements which may include complex configurations and/or technical components
· Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
· Work with technical teams to design and test automations and integrations
· Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
· Collaborate and communicate with Project Managers and colleagues to facilitate on time and on budget project delivery
· Achieve or exceed billable utilization targets
· Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
· 5 or more years of relevant professional experience to include NetSuite ERP Financials functional solution implementation and/or administration.
· Consulting role experience very strongly preferred
· Project and/or team leadership experience. NetSuite implementation “lead consultant” role experience strongly preferred.
· Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations.
· Ability to guide customer based on leading practices.
· Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economic, Business Administration or related field a plus.
· Specific industry vertical solution domain experience a plus.
· NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or other NetSuite certifications a plus.
· Ability to travel on a modest to moderate basis, as appropriate.
/At Oracle, we don’t just value differences-we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. /https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.html\
Title: Principal Consultant – NetSuite Services (SuiteJobs-PSNA)
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 2000161K