Innovation Project Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
L3DFX, LLC. located in Bolingbrook, IL is seeking an Innovation Project Manager with a Master degree in Innovation Entrepreneurship/Management. Candidates must have PMP and Scrummaster Certificates. Email resume to Julie@L3DFX.com
Duties are as follows:
• Responsible for promoting efficient use of people, machines, materials and information with consideration for flow, safety, quality, delivery and cost in innovative projects, production and client satisfaction. Product Development knowledge from Concept to Production is necessary
• Review innovative projects & production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods that are applied and activities that take place in manufacturing and services
• Work closely with team of engineers, designers, and production team
• Participates in the design and development of new projects and new product lines with marketing, manufacturing, and financial departments
• Modifies the design of existing products to meet the needs of a changing market or to make the product easier to manufacture at a lower cost
• Establishes and maintains a project reports for all design or redesign projects including changes made and implementation schedule
• Create, update and follow up on assembly work instructions, procedures, inspection plans.
Investigate assembly tooling requirements
• Estimate and manage time, costs, and requirements of new product development and new projects
• Supports management in developing the manufacturing flow for new or redesigned product lines, and optimize WIP
• Figure out how to manufacture parts or products, or deliver services, with maximum efficiency, participate in new product planning, including researching the potential need for new products.
• Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize costs, promote continuous improvement efforts in all manufacturing functions
• Perform capacity analysis across all departments in value stream to identify constraints and work on problem solving initiatives
• Confer with clients about product specifications, vendors about purchases, management personnel about production capabilities, and staff about the status of projects
• Assists production and engineering in understanding methods and rates, as well as in identifying potential causes that lead to low productivity, low utilization of labor or equipment
• Must be Certified Project Management Professional
• Knowledge of Project and Production Monitoring Tools/Software Skills (Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, Asana)
• Must be Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)