Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60684
At Brookfield Properties, the foundation of our success is firmly rooted in our people.
Our company is comprised of experts across a range of specialties who share a goal of ensuring our properties are continuously evolving to meet the needs of our communities and stakeholders. To meet this goal, we hire visionary, entrepreneurial talent who help us innovate and enhance our business. We build collaborative teams who value integrity, creativity and diversity.
Our teams operate an iconic portfolio of irreplaceable properties within the world’s most dynamic markets. As one of the largest real estate services companies, we provide management and development expertise exclusively for properties owned by Brookfield Asset Management.
Our retail group operates destination, standalone retail real estate globally, including over 150 malls in the United States. Our regional shopping centers create a sense of place in the heart of the communities in which we do business: offering retail, lifestyle, dining and entertainment options.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join the Human Resources Team. Based in Chicago, this position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual with a consultative approach to join our team.
1. Responsible for full cycle talent recruitment, driving sourcing and recruitment activities
2. Successfully partner with business leaders to understand the business needs and hire qualified talent to fill their roles
3. Partner with others to drive the recruiting process through to on-boarding
4. Participate if a variety of recruitment initiatives such as, military and diversity events
5. Cultivate and maintain ongoing strong working relationships with the HRBPs and HR Directors in order to understand the business unit, workforce planning strategies, recruitment needs and to create a partnership that ensures a seamless hiring process
6. Research and network with passive candidates in an effort to build a pipeline of key talent available for immediate and future needs
7. Create robust sourcing strategies that will attract top talent
8. Consult with hiring managers to understand needs, present candidates and consult on hiring decisions
+ Bachelor’s Degree
+ Min 5 years recruiting experience supporting a variety of corporate functions
+ Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
+ Experience with a variety of sourcing techniques, including creating Boolean search strings and sourcing beyond resume databases
+ Proficiency with ATS and other related platforms used in day to day recruitment
+ Process oriented with a strong attention to detail
+ Strong execution and follow through with the ability to successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
+ Flexible and demonstrated ability to multitask
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Locations US-IL-Chicago
Posted Date 1 month ago (1/14/2021 4:40 PM)
Job ID 2021-3719