General Manager (GM)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
ROCKFORD, IL 61101
Why should you join the DReaM Team?
• To be part of a family focused culture that allows you flexibility in your schedule to achieve your family dreams, improve your quality of life, and inspire the customer!
• As a member of our team you will have the opportunity and support to develop your professional and personal skills by participating in our free leadership development curriculum.
• Additional benefits to you can include; free and discounted meal benefits, comfortable working attire (You can wear JEANS!), career advancement opportunities, as well as health benefits!
o Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
o Long Term Disability
o Paid Time Off
o Bonus Opportunities
o Years of Service Program
o 401(k) Plan
What will you be doing in the restaurant?
• Inspire and support your team to provide their best service to customers in ensuring they meet their hunger needs to fulfill their DReaM’s in making a difference in our communities.Examples including but not limited to:
o Ensure the restaurant has adequate capacity by generating weekly schedules to provide customers with a positive and welcoming experience.
o Maintain an inviting and positive family culture for employees and customers by using necessary coaching, disciplinary measures, and hiring the right fit applicants.
o Supply sufficient levels of product to maintain customer satisfaction by overseeing and participating in routine ordering and inventory practices.
o Ensure the restaurant remains clean and provides a safe environment by utilizing maintenance and food safety guidelines.
o Be adaptable to a variety of situations to support your team’s abilities and knowledge to handle their roles in meeting customer needs.
o Remain calm and utilize your knowledge to help diffuse and resolve customer issues and employee wellness concerns.
o Ensure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits.
o Review profit and loss statements and progress toward goals with the District Manager each period. Take action to solve problems as necessary.
o Make positive and inspiring relationships with customers and coworkers to fulfill yours and their quality of life.
o Have FUN!
What does it take to join the fun & inspiring DReaM Team? (a.k.a. Requirements)
• The desire to grow and succeed in your personal & professional development.
o Ex: Display strong, excellent, and effective people oriented relationship skills
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs, and use your hands to prepare the meatiest sandwiches.
• Display drive, determination, punctuality, and maintain responsibility in working scheduled shifts.
• Have 3-5 years of experience leading a diverse team in a restaurant capacity or equivalent education.
• Adequate driving record to include valid driver’s license & insurance.
• Ability to work flexible hours and work independently as well with a variety of personalities.
• Background check completed satisfactorily & be at least 18 years old.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
Become part of the DReaM Team today! Apply now at WWW.APPLYARBYS.COM
DRM IS EOE