Treasury Management Sales Representative II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Western Springs, IL 60558
Under limited supervision, Treasury Management sales representatives are responsible for the sales activities to existing and prospective business customers. They will proactively deliver service/product solutions to current and prospective clients on a needs-based, cost-benefit driven model. This includes the development of new profitable Treasury management relationships and the ongoing consultative support for TM clients. This person proactively works with Commercial Lenders and Retail Bankers to coordinate the sales strategies to support revenue growth and business development efforts. Development of business through calling on all ranges of businesses. May coordinate and train business customers in person on ACH Origination, Wire Transfers and other Treasury Management Products. The main function should be the support of current clients and prospects with assigned relationship offices when one is in place.
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to:
- Effective communication skills including good presentation and partnering skills
- Ability to analyze bank and account analysis statements and perform cash flow analysis
- Interpersonal skills that show energy, enthusiasm, and excitement for working and partnering with business banking clients
Assist in identifying additional sales/service opportunities .
- Manage referrals in conjunction with the lender or retail banker as needed.
- Ability to assist complex clients.
- Possess and utilize exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Core Essential Job Functions
- All employees must be able to relate well to customers and coworkers in a positive atmosphere of mutual respect without exhibiting behavioral extremes
- Provide exceptional customer care (both internal and external) in a manner that satisfies individual needs of each customer and builds loyalty to Heartland Bank
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and employee information
- Demonstrate attention to detail and produce accurate, high quality work
- Produce an amount of work that meets or exceeds job expectations
Fully utilize systems, tools, training and resources provided to maximize potential
- Respond positively to feedback and redirection
- Assist other departments as needed
- Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality
- Positively promote Heartland Bank within the community
- Speak English clearly
- Make calls on customers and non-customers to develop new business and to enhance relationships with existing customers
Participate in various professional associations (exempt-employees) and community activities to enhance the Bank’s image and to further personal development
- Advanced computer skills required, including excel, word, PowerPoint Ability to learn new and business software
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred or equivalent cominbation of education and experience
3-5 years experience in Treasury Management Sales preferred
- Regularly: sitting, talking, hearing, vision – close, peripheral, depth, ability to adjust focus
- Frequently: reaching – with arms and hands
- Occasionally: standing, walking, climbing and/or balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling, feeling/touching, lifting objects up to 30 pounds
Heartland Bank and Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer