Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Naperville, IL 60563
- Sign On ($500) & Referral Bonus ($1000) programs available!
- $2 Weekend Premium for CNA!
- Shift Differential .90 for shifts 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am
St Patrick’s can offer you:
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
- Health, dental, vision, HSA, Flexible Spending Account
- Fully paid life insurance, supplemental insurances
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Low patient-to-staff ratio
- On-site training and skills enhancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- A mission-based approach to providing nursing care
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant Job Summary:
- Assist residents with activities for daily living (ADL).
- Answer call lights.
- Assist with feeding.
- Collaborate with Nurses and other CNAs and document all care provided.
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- CNA Certification (active on the Health Care Worker Registry).
- SNF and LTC experience preferred.
- Ability to work every other weekend.
- CPR certified.
- Experience in promoting and facilitating teamwork.
- Point of Care (POC) experience preferred.
Please consider joining our caring team of professionals.
St. Patrick’s Residence is an Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.