Entry Level Installation and Service Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rockford, IL 61103
PURPOSE/FUNCTION/SUMMARY (TRAINING NEEDS)
Full-time entry level position. Serves customers by installing and servicing machinery and equipment.
Verifies that all service meets customer specifications and is in accordance with Company quality standards.
1. Serves new/existing customers by analyzing work orders, conducting tests, investigating complaints, and resolving problems.
2. Planning daily travel schedule.
3. Establishes service by analyzing requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
4. Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
5. Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs.
6. Documents service and installation actions by completing forms; reports; logs and records.
7. Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
8. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications.
9. Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
10. Around 70% of the time travel to job sites with the United States and occasionally Canada and Mexico.