Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60641
A.M. Prep Cook
We are seeking a passionate professional cook for an upscale breakfast, lunch and brunch restaurant. We are in the “Happy People Business” and serve guests from all over the globe. If you love people, love to cook and are a quick learner, this may be the opportunity for you. Our menu is 98% made from scratch, including many hand cut items (yes those knife skills will be used), that are made with love. Our hours of operation are 8-3 P.M. 7 days a week. To apply please send Resume- You should be able to:
1. Work in a fast paced & high volume environment
2. Measure & use measurements properly
3. Knife skills are a must!
4.Follow written & verbal instructions (follow recipes)
5. Multi-task effectively
6. Effectively communicate with team members
7. Prioritize tasks efficiently
8. Repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs, and work on feet for long periods of time.
9. Clean and organize work stations, and food storage areas.
10. Demonstrate general kitchen competence and understand basic cooking principles