Industry Segment Advisor - Transportation/Aviation
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
At T-Mobile for Business, we are building the future of wireless. Our Enterprise Sales organization is expanding and seeking a qualified Industry Solutions expert to develop and execute vertical and account based strategic plans to enable deeper account penetration, more effective funnel pipeline generation, and accelerate sales conversion within Enterprise accounts. Our ambitious and resilient Industry Solutions Manager will specifically implement solution-based sales strategies, leverage existing and new relationships and uncover new business opportunities. In addition to selling T-Mobile’s existing wireless voice and data solutions, the Industry Solutions Manager will help launch a new array of vertical solutions in the market. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge and experience within the targeted vertical and should thrive in ambiguous environments, love multitasking, and have a deep passion for enterprise sales. (and kicking the competition’s butts)
T-MOBILE: MOBILITY LEADER
Ranked .#1 in the US in business wireless customer satisfaction, T-Mobile is growing rapidly in the enterprise segment. T-Mobile is leveraging this market position to launch the most cutting-edge solutions in the fixed-mobile convergence category. These solutions will change communications significantly as they will allow our customers to eliminate their voice landlines completely in favor of a single converged device.
CHALLENGING AND EXCITING ROLE
Our Industry Solutions Managers are self-motivated and entrepreneurial; however, T-Mobile will provide all the training and support you need to do your job well. In this role, you will develop new business within your assigned vertical base of accounts through a consultative approach. As you develop your account module, you will help your customers with strategic direction on mobility solutions, deployment planning and cost analysis. As one of the top wireless companies in the world, T-Mobile is an exciting place to work. T-Mobile highly values its employees and offers a very competitive compensation package.
The nature of the Industry Solutions Manager position is high-spirited and entrepreneurial. It offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who thrive in a competitive and fast-paced work environment. Proactive and responsible, these team members also relish the autonomy required to prioritize and troubleshoot on their own in an ever-changing professional field. The best Industry Solutions Managers are aggressive, knowledgeable, and persuasive sales pros who don’t easily take “no” for an answer. They make providing the very best customer service priority one.
In this role you will work closely with sales account executives, marketing, product development, GTM, training, and business development teams. Requires a customer-first focus and competency in change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results orientation, and inspirational leadership.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
- Drive business transformation through technology implementation
- Effectively articulate T-Mobile’s strategy and position our vertical specific solutions
- Execute sales strategies to targeted accounts across defined industry segment
- Identify internal and external resources for partnership and solution development
- Develop account-specific engagement plans leveraging field marketing and internal/external partners
- Network and build new relationships within vertical
- Take responsibility for understanding industry trends, emerging technologies/solutions, and competitive pressures
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches and solutions
- Brand and market TFB within the targeted vertical community
- Develop executive level client relationships
- Deliver inspiring presentations to senior level executives
- Represent T-Mobile at industry events and develop partnerships with organizations that offer complimentary solutions
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- You have experience leading large Enterprises through mobile transformation, from strategy development to implementation.
- 8-10 years of experience as an Industry expert, advising on business solutions and driving top line revenue growth
- Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, product management, financial and operations functions
- Strong contacts within the vertical, community and organizations
- Executive level presentation & closing skills
- Proven experience working successfully with internal cross-functional teams to deliver superior results
- Ability to use data and insights in the development of sales playbooks
- Familiarity with product development and successful go-to-market strategies
- Strong planning and program management skills
- Ability to work in the field up to 90% of the time within your assigned geographic territory
- Up to 50% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent demonstrated work experience
- Demonstrated track record of sales achievements and skills necessary to exceed objectives
- Highly motivated by an aggressive compensation plan
- Sharp presentation and written communication skills
- Unmatched work ethic
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and satisfactory driving record and proof of insurance
The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this position who is based in Colorado is generally within the range of $75,000 to $150,000 for annual base salary. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. Employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of an employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year.
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobile’s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit:
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.