Sr. Partner Program Manager, Americas
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60607
Amazon Web Services is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform where more than 1 million active customers around the world trust AWS services. AWS’s culture is defined by our core leadership principles, we are customer obsessed, passionate about public cloud, innovative, strategic, and mission oriented.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Senior Partner to build our Partner strategy for Start-up and Small-Medium Business (SMB) segments across America. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an incredibly fast-growing business across multiple markets. The ideal candidate will have ideas with extensive analytic and -driven customer demand-generation experience. Strong communication skills is necessary to meet the needs of the most agile technology companies in the industry, including both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
In the Senior Partner Programs role, you will develop and deliver both “to partner” and “through partner” end-to-end programs to support the growth objectives of our Startup and Small-Medium Business (SMB) customer segments across Americas.
This position must be located in Seattle, WA. Relocation offered to Seattle only.
You will own the “to partner” plan with responsibility for the strategy to activate our Americas partner to build Start-up and SMB customer growth strategy with AWS. plans to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services across Start-up and SMB Segments.
-Act as the primary contact supporting the Start-up and SMB partner strategy across Americas including collaboration with stakeholders across partner sales, field and partner including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
- Own the development and validation of the ‘to partner’ value proposition targeting partner recruitment, enablement and activation within our Start-up and SMB customer segments.
- Build, test and validate cloud solution packages (GTM offerings) and partner programs to support partner-led demand generation targeting SMB and Start-up customers
- Manage local partner agency resources to build and deliver campaign frameworks that create demand for SMB and Start-up GTM offerings in to market, at scale.
- Work directly with named strategic partners and channel partners to build and execute joint
- Monitor and support partner utilization of MDF and enable appropriate spend of MDF on initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for partners.
- Drive interlock with the Start-up and SMB Field and Partner and Commercial Leaders to ensure that Partner programs amplify the AWS priorities across Americas and enable scaling of field programs through partners.
-6+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing, demand generation in high-technology companies, ideally in enterprise software space
-Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
-5+ years building and executing a marketing strategy with clear goals and objectives to align to partner sales objectives and support the growth targets
5+ years in lead management and funnel management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.