Customer Care & Order Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Schaumburg, IL 60193
Advanced Resources has several immediate openings for Customer Account Order Managers onsite at our clients in the Chicago Suburbs near O’Hare. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience with order management and client/vendor relations. Must have strong SAP, MRP or EDI experience.
Customer Account Order Manager
Responsibilities include working in a fast paced, high-volume, demanding environment. Customer Account Support member is a key role supporting the Customer Success Team, management on required daily tasks to ensure timely, consistent, and accurate engagement and responses for our customers. The Customer Account & Order Manager, will be engaging internally with all departments such as pricing, engineering, MRP controllers, supply chain, and warehouse to ensure we are meeting customer demands for timely shipments, order placement and confirmation of orders.
- Process purchase orders (OCR, EDI, smartEDI, SAP and eShop)
- Daily monitoring of order confirmations and deliveries utilizing reporting tools.
- Responsible for processing, monitoring, and resolving day to day operational issues such as backorders, shipping and billing discrepancies in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work with Supply Chain, Operations, Warehouse, Product Management and Customer Success Team on order confirmations, expedites and escalations, ensuring proactive, consistent, and timely communication to the customer.
- Resolve problems and escalate issues to Technical Manager’s when necessary.
- Hotline support-daily when in office.
- Monitor, log, prioritize, and dispatch end-user assistance calls to ensure a timely resolution.
- Assist in supporting sales process including End Users, Equipment Dealers, Manufacturer’s Representatives, Regional Sales Managers and the Regional Sales Directors, etc.
- Forecasting: Send reports to RSM/RSDs with current status of orders.
- E-invoicing: Email required to dealer contacts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong SAP skills
- Able to work in fast-paced team environment as well as independently.
- Self-starter and self-driven; excellent time management skills.
- An expert in CRM system.
- Experience with order management from concept to completion
- Order management experience, ERP of minimum 2 years
- Experience in inventory or manufacturing a plus
$50k – $68k
Advanced Resourcesis a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resourcesis part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.