Channel Partner Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oak Brook, IL 60523
BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO Digital, LLC, a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, provides a holistic portfolio of technology, transformation services and solutions. We are an organization that values your time, talent, and contributions. Collaborate with BDO Digital’s cross-disciplinary team who work together to solve digital needs and unearth new opportunities to drive competitive advantage. Our commitment to each other is why BDO Digital is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth. We’re looking for people with the same drive; to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
BDO is seeking a Channel Partner Specialist to join a thriving strategic partnership team in market prominence group. The successful candidate is highly motivated, can interact with professionals, manage multiple projects at one time, and manage partner logistics with other areas within BDO such as legal, marketing, business development, independence, and finance. The candidate should be well versed in litigation readiness, data privacy, and information life cycle management disciplines. The ideal Channel Partner Specialist should also have experience in working with companies such as Microsoft or AWS.
We’re looking for a self-starter to hit the ground running to be responsible for developing, implementing and analyzing strategic partnership programs and offers. This position will require focused execution leveraging strategic partnership resources, and assets along with strong abilities in content and collateral generation to execute programs that drive greater new customer acquisition through our strategic partnership strategies.
External Job Description: Essential Duties/Functions
- Assists with, strategic partnership pipeline management and accurate forecasting and achievement of the metrics by which the strategic partnership is managed
- Works with channel partners to prepare presentations and co-present / co-attend sales meetings, pitches, and presentations.
- Collects, prioritize, and drive case study evidence creation for strategic partnerships. This will be done in conjunction with the marketing team as needed.
- Promotes and offerings and assessments to channel partners.
- Stays abreast of status/details for each strategic partnership solution we offer.
- Assists in the coordination of marketing campaigns with the BDO marketing team and deliver on them through BDO practitioners and business developers.
- Assists in the communication of co-branded solutions (through the partner channel and BDO) to deliver quality solutions for BDO clients and drive recurring revenue to BDO.
- Communicates new offerings to select strategic partnership contacts in close synergy with the Subject Matter Experts (SME) and engagement teams.
- In conjunction with channel partners, assists in the creation and communication solutions to position BDO to meet customer requirements and become a trusted advisor for on-going strategic partnership opportunities.
- Assists in the channel partner pipeline management with the market prominence team.
- Assists in the preparation of strategic partner business plans, and the associated attribution and reporting requirements for each partnership.
- Ensures effective coordination and support between strategic partnership companies and the market prominence team.
- Provides market intelligence research and feedback to drive co-branded services development efforts.
- Becomes an asset to the BDO Digital practice by leveraging strategic partnership acumen, relationship development and communication skills to facilitate a solutions based/trusted advisor engagement model to our strategic partnerships.
- Effectively leverages firm-wide industry and qualifications of BDO business units to advance account relationships and increase average lifetime value of client.
- Cultivates strategic partnership relationships throughout the presales and delivery processes for mutual long-term success.
- Effectively conducts information gathering to communicate business solutions on technology platforms to our engagement teams for co-selling motions.
- Assists in the development of business solutions for strategic partnerships and communicate them through written offers and associated collateral.
- Other duties as required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.