Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60607
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
The mission of the Twitch Brand Partnership Studio is to empower brands to authentically engage live communities. The Creative Strategist will play a key role in serving our Midwest clients by developing creative campaigns that leverage Twitch to meet their business objectives.
- Work on high profile advertising campaigns for Twitch’s most important Midwest clients.
- Work across all advertising verticals (CPG, QSR, FMCG, Technology, Finance, Retail, Automotive, etc).
- Collaborate with new and existing clients to translate marketing objectives into creative campaigns that leverage the best of Twitch’s platform, products and talent.
- Uncover cultural insights on Twitch, the gaming community and Gen-Z audience, and develop strategic brand narratives with them.
- Partner with clients throughout the United States to attend pitches, brainstorms and collaborative work sessions with Twitch clients.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- A Bachelor’s degree and approximately 4-6 years experience working on a dedicated creative team at an agency, brand or platform.
- You will have a portfolio of branded content work, solid creative instincts and high standards for campaign work.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can take a complex concept and present it in a way that is easy to understand.
- You must be familiar with the RFP process, analyzing briefs, the problems brands are trying to solve, and how to deliver an effective response.
- You should have an understanding of Twitch, the Influencer space, branded content and the digital advertising landscape.
- You have experience presenting creative concepts to clients, and are comfortable pitching to executive level stakeholders.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and collaborating with cross-functional teams across the country.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.