Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Stockton, IL 61085
Sales & Marketing
Retail – Nutrien Ag Solutions
Number of Positions (Vacancies)
Crop Consultant – Stockton, IL
At Nutrien Ag Solutions, we are devoted to the health and safety of all our employees and customers. During this time of uncertainty with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking extra precautions in our Manufacturing Facilities and Retail Sites to ensure safety and limit exposure for all. Nutrien Ag Solutions is still hiring and we continue to drive towards our mission of Feeding the Future.
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; ProvenSeed and Dyna-GroSeed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
Develop new prospects and interacts with existing dealers/growers to promote seed sales in order to meet and exceed sales objectives. Manage sales in order to meet profit margin objectives
- Integrate and position proprietary products into customer business plans
- Assure customer satisfaction of products: on time and accurate delivery and quality of product
- Simplify & organize the Seed “Business”
- Perform initial credit review of customers to determine credit risk. Provide necessary information to Credit manager in order to determine credit limits
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Ag Related field preferred; High School Diploma/GED required
- 3+ years of experience in agriculture, specifically seed market
- Strong knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the agriculture industry
- Relies on significant industry experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Works under limited supervision; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled.In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, f*ollow us on:* LinkedIn,FacebookandTwitter
- EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
The company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics