Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Job ID: R108483
Highland Oaks 2 (35010), United States of America, Downers Grove, Illinois
Are you a natural born people person who thrives on cultivating relationships with others? Does being a strategic thinker strike a chord with you? Look no further; a Relationship Manager Associate at Capital One is the opportunity for both! This role will facilitate strong partnerships with dealers and sales managers while providing high level customer service to our internal Auto Finance business. You will be influencing 60-80 dealerships, building positive relationships with them while supporting the outside sales managers. A Relationship Manager will also be the first line of contact for Capital One Auto Finance (COAF) involving issues in underwriting and funding. Furthermore, the Relationship Manager makes outbound phone calls to dealers to capture their business for COAF, while also taking inbound calls from the dealers to strategically analyze their potential territories resulting in a game plan to achieve a target goal. A Relationship Manager will monitor and make adjustments to the plan as the month progresses to achieve the desired goals.
- Cultivate stellar relationships with our dealerships.
- Optimize communication skills by creating strategic deals and goals with dealerships over the phone.
- Review the structure in underwriting for COAF
- Guide the deals in house for funding.
- Analyze territory production goals.
- Partner successfully with peers and teammates to efficiently achieve operational alignment and mutual objectives.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of experience in Financial Services or at least 1 year of Business to Business Sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
- At least 2 years experience in Auto Finance.
- At least 2 years experience in Customer Relations.
- At least 5 years experience in Customer Service.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.