Talent Acquisition Specialist - Contract
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015-2542
CF Industries is a global leader in transforming natural gas into nitrogen. The chemical processes we use ensure we have the nitrogen we need to support life on earth – from fertilizer that feeds the crops that feed the world to products that remove harmful emissions from industrial activities. Through our nine world-class manufacturing complexes and best-in-class distribution system, we serve agricultural and industrial customers. We invite you to be a part of our nearly 3,000 employees making a difference every day.
8 Hour, AG0700 Human Resources
CF Industries has an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking for a high impact opportunity in recruiting and talent acquisition. The successful candidate will have a passion for recruiting, experience developing partnerships, readily adapts and takes the initiative to learn. The Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contract) is responsible for multi-functional recruitment at different levels across our field and corporate operations in North America. This role is highly visible and offers a 9-12-month assignment
- Manage full cycle recruiting process from specification through the employment offer for engineering and corporate professional roles within North America
- Represent the company through networking with professional organizations, colleges/universities, diversity sources and other networks
- Execute the established talent acquisition strategy for North America
- Support the implementation of internships, early careers, and rotational programs for engineering
- Partner with local resources and assessment vendor to create profiles for various positions
- Advise managers regarding hiring practices and procedures and ensure compliance, understanding of EEO and hiring and compensation guidelines
- Partner with HR Partners, client groups, and leaders to gain a detailed understanding of organizational goals and needs
- Conduct passive and active sourcing activities to engage highly qualified talent for current and future openings to build a talent pipeline
- Demonstrate ability to understand recruiting systems and reporting functions to effectively manage recruiting responsibilities
- Maintain expert knowledge of functional specialty by staying abreast of best practices, legal developments, emerging trends, and technological advancements
- Ensure recruitment files are completed in accordance with compliance standards, which includes evaluations, applicant tracking and appropriate use of the Workday system
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field, preferred
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience
- Must be familiar with recruiting principles and practices
- Knowledge of state and federal laws/regulations related to employment and general HR practices
- Experience utilizing an applicant tracking system for candidate management preferred
- Functional knowledge of internet sourcing and pipeline development
- Ability to build good business relationships and communicate technical information to HR Partners and line leaders
- Strong interests towards analytics, including use of data, problem solving, and technology
- Strong orientation to quality, continuous improvement and customer service
- Must be a team player with superior communication (both oral and written), interpersonal and consultative skills
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal"EEO is the Law" poster (PDF)and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at .
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities