Online Learning Coordinator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Gather, analyze and report statistical and non-statistical data, prepare monthly usage and achievement reports, maintain online learning platforms, monitor and provide training to designated staff members for online learning programs, provide information to supervisor, schools and parents upon request, facilitate the PreK-12 Technology curriculum writing and implementation..
• Implement the learning for designated District staff members in the operations and maintenance of online learning programs.
• Implement the learning for designated District staff members for online assessments (NWEA, ESGI, aimsWeb, etc.)
• Gather and analyze educational data using appropriate statistical and/or non-statistical procedures to determine student academic outcomes.
• Prepare reports on usage, achievement and other relevant factors regarding online learning programs.
• Facilitate the PreK-12 Technology curriculum writing and monitor implementation for effectiveness.
• Oversee new and on-going implementations of online learning systems both purchased and available through District resources.
• Represent the department and District at meetings and workshops as directed by the Assistant Superintendent.
• Perform such other duties and assume such other responsibilities as assigned by the Assistant Superintendent.
MANAGE HELP DESK TICKETS FOR ONLINE LEARNING PROGRAMS:
• Analyze patterns in online learning systems
• Add/delete students, teachers and administrators to online learning platforms
• Manages some online learning systems, creates reports and provides guidance to schools
• Trains staff (not just teachers) on online District systems, both at the PLC training rooms and within the schools
• Locates online learning system solutions
• Participates on committees to analyze online learning platform
• Supports technology teachers
• Provides data understanding professional learning
• Creates data reports for analysis and school improvement
• Creates comparative data reports (i.e. NWEA and myOn learning relationships)
• Provide professional learning to administrators
• Creates other reports as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND CRITICAL SKILLS:
• Demonstrates knowledge of online systems and a willingness to be an on-going learner
• Demonstrates the ability to work with adult learners
• Demonstrates problem-solving skills and collaborative work ethic
• Experience with Microsoft platform/programs for educators
• Experience with integrating technology in the classroom curriculum, such as project based or differentiation
• Teaching experience which utilized online learning/assessments
• Administration experience with implementation and training online systems (preferred)
• PEL license