Dance Movement Therapist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lemont, IL 60439
· Conduct individual, group or family counseling sessions as scheduled and document as required.
· Facilitate assigned group or family sessions and assist with modifying problem behaviors.
· Responsible for initial assessments, as well as follow up assessment for patient.
· Prepare individual treatment plan for each assigned patient.
· Evaluate the needs of the patient and determine if referrals to other programs or facilities is needed.
· Ensure all documentation regarding patient care, treatment and incidents are completed timely and in a clear concise manner.
· Provide crisis intervention to patient as needed.
· Plan for aftercare for assigned patient.
· Act as a liaison with insurance carriers as requested.
· Provide case management duties for patient, ensuring individualized quality care.
· May assist in the training of new clinical staff and interns, providing direction and clinical guidance.
· Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers always. When patient needs are not met, acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
+ Masters or better in Psychology
Licenses & Certifications
+ Dance Therapist Reg
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35©