Manufacturing Assembly Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Aurora, IL 60506
The Manufacturing Assembly Associate is responsible for building/assembling component parts and creating finished cabinets according to design specification and assembly instructions. This position may assemble cabinets, drawers, hardware, labels or packaging.
Manufacturing Assembly Associate Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assemble product per assembly instructions
• May work in various positions in the assembly process and on multiple product lines
• May operate various equipment including pressure compressor of up to 145 psi (pounds per square inch), power assist lifts, hand tools and other equipment
• Perform quality checks on parts and products to verify part/product standards and specifications are met
• Complete work with accuracy and efficiency
• Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures
• Participate in continuous improvement projects
• Cross train in all production areas
• 1st Shift hours are approximately 6:00 AM-2:15 PM, Monday thru Friday. OT on an as needed basis.
• Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, company paid life insurance, all effective 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Associate appreciation/recognition programs
• Individual incentives to recognize your attendance
ABOUT THE JOB
As a team member, you will manufacture or assemble cabinets or cabinet components to meet or exceed production goals while focusing on:
• Produce with Quality and meet demands
• Safety FIRST
• Maintain Clean Workplace
• Ability to follow instructions: written and verbal
• Know the goals and objectives for you and your teammates!
• Cross train in all production areas and be willing to step up and get the job done
• Responsibility: be on time, work hard and be part of a great team!