Packaging Machine Operator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wheeling, IL 60090
$20.36 – $26.99/hr
The Packaging Department’s purpose is to safely supply high quality finished cases of product in a safe and efficient manner that meets customer requirements and minimizes costs. The purpose of this position is to perform all line activities to meet production goals and ensure product quality.
• Supply packaging materials to line as required to ensure efficient operation.
• Inspect finished goods during the run, help to identify and correct routine quality problems.
• Safely and efficiently participate in changeovers, operation, and troubleshooting of various unit ops on assigned line.
• Enter production information and notes into SAP and LEDs.
• Maintain all safety, GMP, and area housekeeping standards.
• Train other Machine Operators in their responsibilities.
• Complete accurate QA checks.
• Complete CILs and maintain Centerlines.
• Perform any assigned duties that fall within the scope of this job as defined by management.