Client Care Representative Community Association Property Management
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lombard, IL 60148
Hillcrest Property Management has a fulltime, entry level position available in the Client Care Department as a Client Care Representative. Hillcrest is looking for someone who has the ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi task on numerous duties throughout a day. A candidate for this role must greet client requests warmly and determine reason for contact.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Perform customer service duties that are necessary for the department to run smoothly including phone calls, emails, follow ups, data entry, reports, copying, scanning
- Maintain updated and organized records of Residents and Board Members in various databases
- Maintain Community Association clubhouse rentals, parking passes/stickers, entry keys, and pool passes
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and return all calls and voicemails by the end of working day
- Handle requests regarding a vast array of possibilities
- Complete necessary mailings or notices and violation letters and board packets for a Community Association
- Relieve receptionist for breaks and days off
- Date stamp and sort daily mail
- Establish Work Orders in a database based on the given information from a resident’s issue and send to the proper vendor, and complete necessary follow ups
- Daily interaction among Residents at Community Associations, Vendors, Property Managers, other fellow employees, and occasional Board Members at Community Associations