Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
• Troubleshooting and repair – You will be responsible for repairs, and preventative maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment
• Documenting and updating activities – You will keep accurate records and follow a preventive maintenance schedule
• Responding to equipment breakdowns – Keeping our equipment running and communicating technical subjects to Supervisors
• Provide continuous preventative maintenance tasks to ensure a safe, hazard free working environment
• Install new equipment when needed
• Detects and Reports, faulty operation of equipment
• Maintains a clean and debris free work area
• Ability to be available for potential calls on off hours and emergency repairs
• Any other required repair and maintenance…
Must have a Technical Degree or Certificate
Must have 4+ years of Industrial/Automotive Manufacturing Maintenance experience in the
Excellent Written, Verbal and Communication skills
Please call Premier Staff Services at 708-581-6088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is in Sterling IL.