Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
JOB ID 20210901: Software Developer
Vuegen Technologies Inc, a Hoffman Estates, Illinois, based IT Management and Consulting firm has multiple openings for Software Developer.
Job duties include:
• Review business requirements and convert them into technical specifications;
• Create technical documentation including design documents, standards, and configuration plans;
• Define and develop low-level design documents;
• Contribute to and follow software engineering best practices to create robust and standardized solutions;
• Work closely with business analysis and project management in executing the assigned development work;
• Interact with other teams for day-to-day development and production activities;
• Participate in design and development activities for existing and new components;
• Perform full stack development including database, services, web applications, and front-end development by utilizing various versions of programming languages and frameworks;
• Write scalable and high available code by following the design principles and software engineering best practices;
• Implement quality and version control using SVN or GIT;
• Perform code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, test case automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment including spring test framework, JUNIT, MOCKITO framework or equivalent;
• Identify, investigate, and resolve production problems in a timely manner, based on the priority;
• Follow the agile/scrum methodology and create user stories/sub-tasks in Jira;
• Plan and perform application release using MAVEN, JENKINS & NEXUS;
• Develop flows with enterprise service bus (ESB) and scripts for automation testing;
• Use the spring framework features like spring boot, spring IOC, SPRING MVC, spring batch, spring web services (rest, soap) and spring integration;
• Implement the code using iid (IBM integration designer) and/or eclipse;
• Conduct RCA (root cause analysis) reviews and propose corrective action plans for incidents; initiate/contribute in peer reviews of work products and ensure clients objectives are met;
• Troubleshoot post-release production support issues and advise management and appropriate groups on support issues and provide recommendations;
• Maintain all data required for development, testing and production;
• Support existing applications and document new development procedures and test plans as needed; participate in discussions relating to product development, support and provide on-call production support on a daily basis;
• Job duties will require use of following software/technologies: ECLIPSE, INTELLIJ, JENKINS, GITHUB, IBM WebSphere application server, JMeter, SONAR QUBE, JENKINS, PUTTY, WEBSTORM, POSTMAN, JAVA/J2EE, SPRING BOOT MICROSERVICES, ORM framework (hibernate, JPA) oracle SQL & PL/SQL, SOAP/RESTFUL WEB SERVICES, JSP, ANGULAR, UNIX, MAVEN, JQUERY, JAVA SCRIPT, BOOTSTRAP, JUNIT, MOCKITO, POWER MOCK, CUCUMBER, TESTING.
Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience as Software Developer, Analyst, Consultant or related. Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.