IT Quality Assurance Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oak Brook, IL 60523
BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO Digital, LLC, a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, provides a holistic portfolio of technology, transformation services and solutions. We are an organization that values your time, talent, and contributions. Collaborate with BDO Digital’s cross-disciplinary team who work together to solve digital needs and unearth new opportunities to drive competitive advantage. Our commitment to each other is why BDO Digital is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth. We’re looking for people with the same drive; to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
This role will work on a team of software developers, conducting IT software testing to identify any potential quality issues as well quality assurance documentation and reporting. This role will be responsible for conducting quality testing methodologies to include: Smoke, Regression, Functional, Performance, Mobile, Negative, Manual and Automated testing
- Responsible for the overall IT quality assurance, control processes and quality documentation for the project
- Ensures solution meets design specifications and requirements
- Writes, executes and maintains test plans and test cases; ensures overall quality of solution delivery
- Identifies any potential quality issues per defined process and escalates potential quality issues immediately to team and management
- Performs various testing to include functional, smoke, regression, mobile and negative testing
- Logs enhancement requests and bugs in an issue tracker with detailed steps and screenshots to recreate the issue
- Maintains association between defects, test cases, and requirements via JIRA, test case management software and traceability matrices
- Assembles and consolidates testing status to internal and customer management teams
- Represents the business team and requirements while actively working with technical team to assist with issue resolution
- Other duties as required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.