Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
DO YOU CNC WHAT I SEE!?
Our client located in* Crystal Lake, IL* is looking for a CNC Operator to join their team! In this position, you will be performing duties to set up and operate the CNC machining to drill holes in blades.
Hours: M-F | 4:00pm – 12:00am
CNC Operator Responsibilities:
- Fabricates precision-machined parts by operating Lathes and Mills per work orders, routers, & blueprints
- Performs quality tests and operational checks
- Verifies parts by using precision measuring equipment
- Change tools and offsets
- Documents actions by signing-off and completing forms, reports, logs and records
CNC Operator Qualifications:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to read and understand drawings and written instructions (set up sheets) Understanding G&M codes
- 2+ years of operating CNC mills or lathes in a job shop environment
- Experience with Fanuc controls
- Knowledge of Okuma, Hass or Cincinnati machines preferred
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
Ways to apply to this CNC Operator position:
- Apply through this post
- Apply on our website ExpressHires.com
- Email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or text Chris at 815-788-8556
- Visit our office located at 580 E Terra Cotta Ave. Crystal Lake, IL 60014