Customer Practice Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60607
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is seeking a Customer Practice Manager (CPM) for strategic enterprises in its American South Central Area. This role is expected to support sales during the solution and pursuit stages with customers. The CPM is a trusted advisor for our customers, and the role includes aspects of business development and deal support.
As a committed partner in achievement of shared sales team goals, ProServe will apply hands-on capabilities in customer accounts where a project team can meaningfully and collaboratively accelerate, expand, modernize, innovate, and drive go-to-market at scale with key workloads.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engage customers – collaborate with AWS Sales, Solution Architect, Support and Partner teams to develop enduring customer relationships
- Support the commercial relationship – Drive proposal development, including estimations and deal pricing for Professional Services engagements
- Think big – Assess marketplace situations and support C-level conversations that lead to broader strategic transformation programs.
- Ability to travel to client locations services as needed
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organization-leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 5+ years of consulting experience, with demonstrated sales program execution experience in a customer-facing role
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage sales strategies working with large commercial enterprises
- Experience in Professional Services sales or delivery of services
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Experience with design of internet-scale delivery models for software development
- Business development experience
- Familiarity with Cloud services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.