Senior Financial Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
• Compiles and analyzes financial information for organizational business units.
• Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
• Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and records financial information.
• Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
• Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
• Coordinates the work of junior staff.
Qualifications: Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field of study and 1 year of experience in the job offered or related occupation.
Applicants must have demonstrated experience with:
• Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or Crystal Reports;
• Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint); and
• Oracle E-Business Suite Financials.