Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Belleville, IL 62226
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking an Architectural Designer in our St. Louis, MO or Belleville, IL offices. In this role, you will assist Project Managers by completing project design solutions for a wide variety of projects
- Visit project sites to review and document existing conditions
- Prepare early schematic presentation design model, illustrations and renderings
- Assist in preparing detailed drawings for construction representations of architecture designs
- Collaborate with our BIM/CAD Management Group
Specific Requirements include:
- Master’s Degree in Architecture, preferred; Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, required; degree must be from an accredited university
- Two or more years of professional experience
- Experience with SketchUp, Photoshop, and Rhino preferred
- Proficient use of Revit required as well as computer graphic and 3D modeling experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Professional Development and Training
- Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
- Mentoring Program
- Paid Time Off
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking on “Apply for this Position” below:
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.