BT Tech Consulting Sr Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60606
An integrated approach to tax requires experienced professionals who push limits and question the status quo. As a member of the National Tax Technology (NTT) Team you will be on the cutting edge of integrating Technology and Tax. The team develops and deploys forward looking internal and go-to-market solutions that help RSM lead in the middle market.
NTT service offerings grow from tax planning ideas, marketplace needs, or technological innovations – all with the purpose of delivering results for our clients. In this role, you will work with organizations undergoing transformative change to develop and implement innovative solutions elevating how tax functions operate.
- Responsible for leading fast-paced teams to design and deliver advanced / innovative solutions to address critical corporate tax (direct and indirect) focused tax technology requirements
o Includes: data acquisition and transformation (ETL), accounting system implementation / integration / upgrades, GAAP / IFRS and tax based accounting, direct system integrations, advanced data analytics, interactive data visualizations, robotic process automation, machine learning, and custom coding.
- Acts as the senior engagement lead or other appropriate client serving roles on key accounts.
- Responsible for representing the tax technology consulting practice to our clients and targets in cross LOB / cross service line proposals and pursuits.
- Identifies and monitors implementation of go-to-market initiatives
- Identifies and monitors activities to build client relationships
- Key subject matter expert leader responsible for developing and presenting thought leadership at national conferences (internal and external)
- Key subject matter expert leader responsible for promoting RSM’s brand and our tax technology consulting through appropriate social media channels
- Key subject matter expert leader responsible for translating critical learnings from client facing projects to inform our automated solution development initiatives
- A proven track record in leading advanced tax technology efforts in complex, globally active corporate organizations focusing on direct and indirect taxes
- Proven experience in all software development lifecycle phases – requirements, design, development, testing, training, deployment, go-live, and hyper-care support
- Proven experience with industry standard ERP and EPM systems
- Highly visible leader with exceptional executive presence
- Strong, dynamic leadership
- Well respected, impactful and trusted
- Interacts and collaborates with firm leadership
- Ability to influence without authority and affect change
- Bachelor’s Degree – required
- CPA – preferred
- 10+ years of experience working in tax technology consulting service delivery and solution development
- Certified designer with industry standard ETL and RPA tools – required
- Certifications with other data management tools such as OCR, data extraction, APIs – required
- Proficiency with Azure cloud hosted environments or similar – required
- Programming language proficiency – preferred
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.