2022- Summer - Consulting Associate - Business App
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60606
Business Applications – Healthcare Applications – Associate
As an Associate and project team member in the Business Applications (BA) Healthcare Applications practice, you will work with project leads/managers to execute healthcare system implementations and changes to existing systems using the firm’s project methodology along with other related healthcare consulting services.
In the healthcare technology team, we work on a varied set of projects that are aimed to help our clients use technology to meet their business objectives. In this role you will not only contribute on these projects but also learn about the RSM implementation methods to build your skills. The fast-paced and dynamic environment in which we operate will provide you with daily challenges and exciting opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, data migration, and project reviews
- Work with the implementation team to design changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into the client’s infrastructure
- Work alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
- Work with the implementation team to create and execute testing scenarios in healthcare systems
- Assist team and customer with system build scoping work and implementation
- Train end-users on how to effectively use system features and applications
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management, Computer Science, MIS, or related field required
- Ability to travel 50%
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong excel skills
- Strong interest in healthcare technology and system implementations.
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.