International Tax Transfer Pricing Supervisor
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60606
ITAX Transfer Pricing Supervisor
RSM is looking for a dynamic Transfer Pricing Supervisor to join our growing International tax team.
As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following job duties which are focused around two core concepts:your technical and quality expertise and delivering excellent client service:
- Work on client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax and transfer pricing projects and managing to budget
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on tax and transfer pricing projects and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed
- Support partners, senior managers and managers on business development initiatives
- Build relationships with RSM personnel in other areas of tax, other services lines and other international RSM firms
- Evaluate and advise clients on intercompany transfers of tangible goods, intangible property, services, and loans and conduct financial and economic analyses of multinational and domestic corporations, industry and market research, economic valuations, comparative financial benchmarking, and report documentation
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance through the use of MS Word, Excel, and various transfer pricing packages
- Review and analyze financial statements and economic data
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve tax- and transfer pricing-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Three to five years of transfer pricing experience
- Experience in several of the following areas: strategic transfer pricing studies, financial statement analysis, valuations, quantitative and competitive analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, strategy evaluation, and/or operational performance analysis.
- Strong research and computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and tax software and technology
- Master’s in Taxation, Business Administration, Economics or other relevant advanced degree, a plus
- Prior supervisory experience, a plus
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client site
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.