Key Account Manager - Acute Care - R518
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
Key Account Manager Acute Care
Chicagoland and Wisconsin territory
Who you are/What youre looking for-
- Are you seeking a career with a world-class organization where your medical device knowledge and sales experience in the acute care space will be fully utilized?
- Do you have medical device sales experience in acute care OR the surgical space?
- Do you have experience selling in the acute care space without being on a GPO contract?
- Do you wish to work with a tremendous team of individuals, all pulling for the same goals and objectives?
- If youre reading this and saying YES then we are very interested in hearing from you
Medela is seeking a Key Account Manager Acute Care to join our team. Please continue reading for additional information about us and the position.
Founded in 1961 by Olle Larsson in Zug, Switzerland, Medela continues to grow under the ownership of the Larsson family. Medela exists to advance human health and wellbeing through knowledge-based and innovative human milk and medical vacuum solutions. In Medela we have two business segments, Human Milk and Healthcare. The common denominator for the two segments is the medical vacuum. We have developed and progressed our core competencies over the past 50 years and turned them into high quality and innovative products, in both segments.
Medela’s US-based manufacturing and development facility is headquartered in McHenry, Illinois with an additional facility in Elgin, Illinois. www.medela.com
This position covers Chicagoland and Wisconsin
What We Offer our Key Account Manager Acute Care Candidate:
- Excellent salary and bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits plan, which is affordable to our employees
- 401K with match
- Pension Plan
- Generous PTO package, including paid holidays
Education and Critical Skills/Experience Key Account Manager Acute Care
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B. A.) from four-year college or university; minimum five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Surgical sales experience is required.
- Strong computer and internet skills; software experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce.com will be considered an additional asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Experience working in an environment with global objectives preferred
- Travel up to 50% of the time, including occasional international travel
Main Responsibilities Key Account Manager Acute Care
- Responsible for selling Negative Wound Therapy Vacuum Systems product line to a variety of clinical and medical customers across numerous call points with primary being in (Hospitals) Acute Care Centers, establishing relationships with physicians and working with national thought leaders in this therapeutic area, collaborating with Post-Acute Key Account Manager at the discharge planner, and liaising with partners in market including DMEs (Durable Medical Equipment), distributors and independent sales representatives
- Utilize professional selling skills to solicit sales of company products
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity